View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #1050
long n low

Angry Re: Post pics of your Longbed Trucks!! No short stuffs allowed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoszen View Post
Thanks long n low. Here are some updated pics with interior. Getting ready to put in Proseat Buckets and American floor shifter with side shift.
Nice, clean, simple, and yet screams a lot! Hey just a question for everyone reading, Are you having problems with your Windows rolling up and down? Does it take 2 hands and sometimes 2 people? LOL I bought replacement wheel kit $3.95, pulled my regulators, cleaned them and greased them good, installed new wheels(no special tool, just a drill to get old wheels out, hammer, punch and a small socket to install new ones) they work great! I was sceptical, now impressed,and saved $140+!!!! Which makes the wife happy, its so easy. If you can pull your own glass , you can do this job! Another thing is vent windows! Every thing I read on this forum made me hesitant to do it... simple job again, the only thing I did different from the directions is I left the hinge rivet and took the ones off the frame instead. I also went to Lowe's and bought small regular rivets for my rivet gun and rivet washers for a little more area to hold! If anyone wants more info let me know! Nothing like some nice new seals and a fresh powder coated frame to clean up those doors! Sorry wasn't trying to turn this into a diy, just cant get over how much regulators and vent windows cost!