View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:15 PM   #481
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

I apologize for not responding to everyone's posts;I just haven't been on the forum in months. The good news is that I just bought over $5,000 in parts from The Truck Shop and sent my rims to the local powder coater, and a ton of small trim parts to my local chrome shop. I should be making a ton of progress very soon with frequent updates. If everything goes as planned the Blazer should be done by the end of this summer!

lks dcvn, Thanks! You are doing a great job on your project as well.

Shaneschevys, It was great hanging out with you at Pate again this year. I still can't believe how cold it was this year! I'm just so used to associating Pate with blistering heat it was so strange to be wearing jackets.

gringoloco, Thanks again!

CMACDONALD1, Thanks! It's been very rewarding bringing this one back; especially now that it is starting to come together. I hope you get started on yours soon. Let me know, I would love to subscribe to your build thread.

K5 MAX, I'm glad glad that you aren't as intimidated by the rust on your truck after reading this thread. Granted I had a few parts trucks to get donor patches from, but there really isn't anything to metal work as long as you take your time. I will look for your build thread. There haven't been any updates since I posted in September (can't believe its been that long since I worked on it), but that is about to change VERY SOON!!

Thanks to everyone who has read my thread and posted. You are about to see the home stretch on this one!

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote