View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #9
skyphix

Re: 1987 Tank, Walbro 255lph, Question/request

Thanks everyone for chiming in and for the photos - I'll use some FI rated clamps on it then.

The EP381 is what I was originally going to use, but since I'll be testing my turbo engine in my truck next year before it goes in the yet-to-be-purchased race car, I figured I'd do the 255lph now. From the one photo I found, it looks like the 255LPH and the EP381 are physically the same or close enough that the setup is going to look exactly like with the EP381 installed. Keeping the boost low in the truck so didn't want to jump up to the Walbro 430 or one of the Aeromotive in tank pumps just to run a close to stock 5.3 in the long run.

I'm going to run the Corvette fuel filter/regulator mounted as close to the fuel tank as I can on the passenger side frame rail (I have pass side fill.) Ordering all of this in the next week or so as my expense checks come in and am chomping at the bit! First time working with braided line, first time with a saddle tank and GM pump assembly (I've done this work in Subaru's but only once.) Seems pretty straight forward and simple enough. Appreciate the help and advice!
skyphix is offline   Reply With Quote