View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 08:02 PM   #13
Buickwc67

Re: PCV with turbo setup HELP

UPDATE: So i opened the breather i had plugged up on passengers side valve cover and left it open (for now before i connect it to the turbos air filter). Took it for a drive and did not produce boost. After 15 minutes i pulled over and checked under the hood. I found oil slightly sprayed on passengers side (the side i left open for tsting purposes). so i said to myself..."self, this is ok since it will be consumed back into the air side of the turbo." So i went for another drive and drove it more aggressive, maybe 1 or 2 pounds of boost if that. As soon as i did that i saw all that blueish black smoke again shoot from my exhaust so i drove it back. When i came to check it out I saw actual oil sprayed all over my radiator and suspension. Right where the breather tube is was a nice big pool of fresh oil so it literally squirted out! It all shot out from the breather side i left open on the passengers side valve cover. I also noticed a little pool of oil on the lip of the turbo and even inside of the blow off valve. So...... Do i have two problems? Any advice is greatly appreciated fellas.

Last edited by Buickwc67; 12-16-2020 at 08:12 PM.
Buickwc67 is offline   Reply With Quote