View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
1969stepside

PICS OF MY DD S-DIME 00 Gm s10 sonoma

here is a pic of my s-10/sonoma that i drive everyday. it started its life as a 00 gmc sonoma 2.2 4 cyl 5-speed . i wanted a xtreme but we could not afford to get me a xtreme so i built one for myself.

first i started with a all gm front end conversion this included new headlights marker lights and bottom metal bumper. then i removed the rear bumper and placed a all steel gm roll pan. then the tail lights were changed to euros that are trimed in black to match the top of the truck. next was a gm goodmark stinger style hood painted like a pace car corvette then i started buying the xtreme kit off ebay it is missing the rear fendor moldings i cant find them anywhere cause noone wants to sell them to me. when i find them i can compleate the xtreme conversion. on the tailgate i shaved the handle and relocated it to the inside of the tailgate. then a 3-d chevy bowtie was added with the xtreme logo airbrushed into the middle of it. the truck is rolling on 17x7 hopsters in the front and 17x8 hopsters in the rear(american raceing wheels got them at a steal for 800 bucks) there are some intrior items that are painted body color to match the outside the instrument bezal door handle bezles speaker houseings and defrost vents. i added custom gauges to it glow blue at night. the sound system is all rockford fosgate it has 2 10 inch p-2 punch subs behind the seat powered by a kicker amp. the door speakers are the rockford power series and the dash speakers are rockford as well with built in tweeders. preformance wise a kandn filter flowmaster 40 series exhaust 2.5 inch pipeing zq8 susp was added front and rear swaybars moog poly bushings a/c delco plugs and oil filter and only castrol 10w-40 high mileage is used. blisteen shocks rear 3.73 rear gears and yosemity sam floor mats from the 80's(they were my dad's and i love them also looking for more of them as well but this is not a wtb thread) this is my truck that i dd to autozone everyday and i love it more pics if wanted just ask

1969 Stepside Build thread
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post4253546
Chevy Trucks the longest lasting most dependable trucks on the road
1969stepside is offline   Reply With Quote