View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 01:30 PM   #227
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Well, you all know there is a lot of randomness in my posts, usually no rhyme or reason.

Took the Blazer out for a nice drive yesterday, and took Sally along.

She drives a modern daily, a Corsa, so typically well planted, secure suspension, her comment was “It is rather wafty the way it cruises like a ship”

Made me chuckle.

I do enjoy taking pics of this truck Sally seemed to be in on it all.

Wind was pumping......

I do love this truck as well, differently, but just like Prozac, it makes me happy.

I actually have spontaneous laughs.

We ended up on the farm on the way home and Sally tried a selfie with both of us, so I had to photobomb it with my eternally present camera.

Back home I rewarded her for putting up with me, and also for having told me a couple of times the last three weeks to get my finger out when summer comes and start working on my ‘66 C10 bodywork in order to restart all I let go of three years ago when Nicola left.
Our divorce came through last week as well, after the courts had lost our paperwork previously.
So my life can now get back on track, a different track, but a track nonetheless

First BBQ of the year.

Steak and Sausage supplies by Thörsten from Germany, chicken and pointed peppers and coleslaw from Aldi.

It was a good one.

For desert, Sally made us bananas with chocolate buttons slipped into sliced gaps, wrapped in foil, put on the slow side of the fire, and after 15 minutes, served with squirt cream.

Sublime.

And HARLEY STARWALKER.

Sunday report and photos to follow.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote