Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 05:29 AM   #652
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

I haven't posted for a while but I have made quite a bit if progress. The drive train is done except exhaust and new wheels/tires.
The engine compartment is done except mounting the radiator overflow and the horn.
All the wiring is done except front and rear lights and plugging the gauge cluster in. It's an AAW kit so the dash wiring is just plug and play at this point.
I finished installing the Lokar shift linkage and shifter.
I finished installing the brake booster and master and bled the brakes, so they are done. And I hooked up the parking brake system.
I'm finally taking Sanity in for new exhaust next week. Once that is done I'll be in the debugging stage of the build.
I've started looking at the body work that I need to do and the doors will be next.
I've started patching both fenders and cleaning up the grill surround but I haven't touched the hood or bed, yet.
And I just got my NOS aluminum grill that I bought from Perro13 here on the site. It's beautiful and I'm very happy with it.
I've got a couple of pics including Sanity down on tires again.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote