Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #658
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

More progress on Sanity. The mechanicals are pretty much done. I need to do a couple more things on the dash, install the seats, and finish the door hardware when the body work on the doors is done. The drive train is done except the exhaust which I will be getting finished this week. The brake system is done including the parking brake
I'm. shifting gears right now and getting back to the small amount of body work left to do. I have the patch done on the drivers side fender and I'm almost done with patching the pass. side fender. The grill support has been media blasted and epoxy primed on the back side and I removed the grill mount/headlight brackets from my old grill, bead blasted them, and they are ready for epoxy. I bought 2 new bed sides which I wrote a review on in the general section. I already have the front bed side and the rear cross piece. I also have the front and rear bumper to prep and install. The doors have nothing done yet.
I am also shopping for wheels and tires.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote