Thread: 47-55.1 AD wiring
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 12:53 PM   #31
Matt_50

Re: AD wiring

I have gotten a few things done inside the cab and am trying to plan a few things.

I'm having to order the paint color for the dash. It's a nice brown I've seen on the site here. The underside if dash is as cleaned out as I can get it, and I sprayed rust killer/primer for a nice clean look, and to get in the little areas I couldn't reach.

Looks like I can go universal on light switch and ignition right? Any tips I should know?

I've decided on the tan 5 inch quad dolphin gauges too. I was going to go with a more original look, but decided that if I'm gonna stare at them a whole lot, I want something a little more modernish to look at.

I don't think these come with built in lights for turn signals and headlights being on. Not sure I like that. Anyone recommend a good alternative but close to same price? Or good ideas to where to add the lights?

Lastly, photbucket has made to many pictures disappear. Search pulls up a lot of you have done diy wiper motor conversions. Anyone got a link to a thread that still has pics?