Thread: gmachinz
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 07:11 PM   #12
TKCR

Re: gmachinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew21 View Post
The harness I purchased from him was excellent craftsmanship. When I inquired about the harnesses I wanted he said he had 5 of them done and ready to go. I sent him a Paypal payment that same day. He then ghosted me for the 2 months. I did finally receive my harness but it was only after I opened a Paypal case against him. I wish my transaction would've been better because after seeing his work I would've definitely ordered from him again. I cringe every time I see him post harnesses on Facebook for sale.
I think the problem is, he’s doing more than 1 man can handle. And maybe not very organized. I know it can be overwhelming when you have a bunch of orders and people are constantly asking question, and a lot of those don’t even pan out. But customer service should always be #1, that’s something you need to stay on top of. Even if it means telling them something they don’t want to hear. But honesty is always the best policy. So if he knows something is going to take several months, he needs to tell them that. Not say a couple of weeks, because when that couple of weeks, come and goes, that’s when people get upset.
I’m just glad he didn’t tell me he was going to meet me for that hood, and not be there. I’d been livid!