View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 08:39 PM   #1
Revorollerr

Stock suspension guru's

Looking for some assistance with stock suspension. Currently I'm making 655/612, 275 DR, my best pass at the track was a 11.1 @ 122mph (DA was 9100), my 60' was a 1.7 This was with belltech lowering shocks on all corners, in the factory positions, CPP rear springs and unknown fronts. Had the track prep not been fantastic I would of ran into a lot of issues with virtually no weight transfer. Since the last event, I have added 2" lowering blocks, and speedway shocks relocation brackets. Ive been looking at Qa1 double adjustables drop in replacements, my concern is that my money will be better spent on coil overs.

Currently I'm waiting on my S485 to show up, then the truck will be re tuned for ethanol and the bigger turbo - ideally with 850rwhp I should be able to hit 9s, that being said I feel like Ill hit the limits of my current setup before then and seeing as the only near 1/4 mile track is 6hrs away - id like to be somewhat in the ballpark for what I need. During this winter I will make more changes to the truck, I would just really like to hit 9s without making huge changes yet.

According to the sticky, the moroso 47140 springs would be best suited for front springs. As previously mentioned, I'm unsure on what route to go with for rear springs/shock combo or switch to coil overs and be done with it.

Primarily the truck sees street action, with 200lbs over the axle I can dead hook off the T brake on an un prepped street @ 12psi on the 275 MT ET streets. Id like to be able to do so without so much or even no weight added. I'm not afraid of going to a bigger tire by any means, just not some huge as 16" wide tires
Revorollerr is offline   Reply With Quote