View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 04:53 PM   #44
special-K
Special Order

Re: Any benefit to non-ethanol gas?

Yeah, that's the neighbor with the trash stash down in the other corner. It's my fence. I told her it's a temporary shelter. Well it is, but the concrete it's built off of will be around longer than me . I built it on the spot where the dog house sat since I moved here. Same thing, just taller

I've got four out buildings, so they all have names. There's the outhouse/garden shed, wood shed, the shop is what I always called the little barn, the screen house/picnic house, and I just put up a carport, and that's what I've been calling it. I guess if I close it in it will be the garage

I think the can I have is True Fuel. My son bought it thinking it was mix, which I'll use in the saw around the end of winter cutting season. I run through my mixed fuel through the winter when the saw gets run regularly. I used to haul a can back from one of the non-ethanol places when I'd be in that area, but I don't like to haul fuel in the Suburban... other than the short drive from town.

Cheap was the theme with this building. Not just low budget, for the right look! I had the posts and all the lumber but a couple 2x4s for rafters. I wiped the galvanized (looked chrome!) down with vinegar last fall. I guess it's dulled out some. The plan is paint to match the house, but not until I do the house over. I'm letting it "age". There's a crescent moon cut in the door now. I poured a small pad in front of the door and threw down grass seed early spring. It holds a lot of stuff for 4'x4'...(and a triangle in the back)
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 06-12-2019 at 05:01 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote