View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #75
65Custom

New Goodies

I haven't been doing much lately. recently cleaned up the garage and moved things around space is at a premium and This time of year with the cold weather, work and tax filing season coming up I have been busy, but I have been getting a few goodies that I need to keep moving.

I got my wiring harness and the insulation, sound deader and spray gun, also got a new creeper.

The spray on sound deadening and insulation material I thought would be a better way of doing mine since the other forms of insulation and heat protection is done with a foil backed mat that is glued to the metal, I felt that would be a problem in the future if you have to do any work to remove that glued on mess would be pain. I already experienced something like that on mine already and it was not a fun task to remove it.

The PO patched the floors with sheet metal and sheet metal screws and a layer of some rubberized material that stuck to the floor I'm sure that it was water proof but not the right way to do a repair.

One more item I received is one of the custom touches that I am planning stay tuned to see what happens with this little item.
Attached Images

My Build Thread
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=366677

I must be
65Custom is offline   Reply With Quote