View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:09 AM   #12
chad64chevy

Re: my '64 c-10 swb project with steel floor from a '70

ok everyone sorry no pictures of the after the install got late early! frames dirty from the wind blowing really hard all day, but here is a list of things that did get done: cpp c-notch kit, new poly trailing arm bushings, new retainer cups, new 3" drop springs, 2" lowering blocks, cpp new panhard bar the one that goes from the frame to the u-bolt on the other side, and the rearend and everything else cleaned and painted! my dad did help after getting him lined out!! we're both learning from these and spending time together! my kids try to help but they are to lil my girl is 2 1/2 and my boys 1!! they get out there and try anyways! handing me tools i dont need my girl crawls under my truck with and say whats that!! good times good times!! will get the pictures of it all install when i can!! i know i know without pictures its like it didn't happened, but i know i'm not sore for nothing!! and a side note i'm doing this all without air tools or a lift, everything is beening done with hand tools, power tools, and a floor jack!
Attached Images

chad64chevy is offline   Reply With Quote