View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 04:26 PM   #16
72SB

Re: radiator question

FWIW, Cold Case is a forum vendor on a Camaro forum I am on. You contact them direct, and they give the "forum discount" which is about $50 and it includes free shipping. Like any forum there are +/- reviews but on the Camaro forum the majority (99%) are good. I contacted the rep by email asking him if I had the issue 1 member had would they accept a return. His one-word answer, yes. He went on to note the specific concern the 1 member had, and it was due to that members core support not being exactly the same as factory. Possibly due to accident or repop core support. My $.02 is they appear to stand by their product, and it has a lifetime warranty.

Is CC the best radiator made, no. It is a good quality budget friendly product. It's main attribute is they use 2 large cores vs 3-4 smaller ones and it is known larger but fewer cores cool better than more smaller ones.

High $ radiators like FSR (Four Seasons), Ron Davis are very good quality and lifetime warranty but cost considerably more. I have a FSR on another car and it has been zero problem for over 10 years now.
72SB is offline   Reply With Quote