View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #1
ortegamotor

Turd Chaser.......

Here we go guys... one day about three years ago , i received a phone call from one of my buddies , he told me that he had this old truck that he had parked out on a piece of property ,and he needed it moved or gone so he said I could have it. I went out to this ranch and I come to find out that it belonged to e septic tank company and was one of their service vehicles that where the name Turd Chaser came from.... I dragged this turd home with no plans at that point..... after I got the truck home and let it sit for several months , my nephew called and asked what I was going to do with the Turd Chaser. I said Why? He explained to me that he wanted a cool truck for his first ride so I decided at that point that I would build this truck for him. Needless to say the truck needed to be completely gone through. It was a real turd !!! 1967 GMC long bed 3 on the tree, straight 6 . this truck was so bare bones that it didn't even have a passenger side arm rest or sun visor.... It was a base truck by all standards..... By the way about a year into the build my nephew ended up buying a Subaru...... Again I was left with the Turd Chaser. Here are the photos of how I was able to polish a turd. I hope you enjoy the story......
Attached Images