View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 02:59 PM   #23
Root2812

Re: 2016 Sierra Rebuild

So I'm logged in and figured I should post up an update. Not much has happened since summer is winding down and I have been busy. My dad talked me out of swapping the bed sides and instead just repairing this bed. He does body work and said whats wrong with this white box is easy stuff to repair and we can take care of the surface rust on the rails. I need to finish another rebuilder before I go any farther on this one but its atleast a great driver. I have about 3500 miles on it now with no problems except that slight vibration.

My bargain hunting saved me a bit more this weekend. I got an All Terrain grill for only $275 off craigslist. The painted surround has a scratch but I have to repaint it anyway since its white. Thats way better than the $500-600 for a new one. Used painted bumpers without the sensor holes are really hard to come by.

Thats about it. The truck has been great and given me lots of trouble free towing when I am pulling my new camper that I got in August and I just picked up a 67 camaro convertible project and it gets to drag that home too. So many project so little time.