View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 10:17 PM   #59
Pardue'sCustoms
Account Suspended

i was not going to reply on this no more but i going to.
first off kenneth never ask me to redone his work that he put on the cab he put the rockers on so crooked that i had to cut the bottom of the door off on the driver side a good 1/4 inch pie cut from the b piller towards the front when you line the body line up the door was to long and to think the fiberglass on the back of the cab to make it smooth with out makeing filler panels for the section that are lower then the rest of the cab and he din't even take the old paint off when i got it i grinded on the edge of all the filler that he put on and even on the fire wall he left all old paint under it i do that a lot just to check there work. to see how good they done it. and the rocker on the left side is so crooked that there is a good thick 1/4 and then it get tight at the b pillows and they were big huge dent on the back of the cab that he din't bother to knock them out a little bit before he slap on a 1 inch thick of fiberglass and a nother 1/2 inch think of bondo all he ask me to do was to leavel out the back of the cab and the dash so i put a nother 1/2 inch just get it stright and i will be honstly it ant dead stright but it looks good. he did NOT ask me to fix the back of the cab or the dash just to stright them a little and the cab couner was put on by him and that was a mess to so ya think that i should fix all of his mess up for free hey i did the chop and doors for a good deal but i cant buy rockers and cab couner and re put them on for free I WILL amit I SHOULD HAVE FILL THE ROOF SEAM for him thats is how the seam sealer was when he brought it to me i guess i should have bought some and re done it to but i din't thank. it is a mess take on my part am i sorry for that and he never once show me a pic of what shade of grabber blue he wanted i went to the ppg store and told them i want 1971 code j grabber blue and iam sorry if they did not mix it the right shade he should have sent a pic. and a sample and i would have made sure it match his sample i have called him 3 times 1 on the 16 and twice today and all i get his his anwser service. now for all you board members that are kicking a man when some one talk about them with out seeing both sides you ant much of a man thats all i know ya are like a buch of baby when one cries you all cries i knew all was going to favor kenneth so thats why i waited to reply ya going to belive him no mater what i said so what good does it do he put his cab in half of that shape his self i just tryed to work around his goof up the best i could.

Last edited by Pardue'sCustoms; 02-17-2004 at 10:21 PM.
Pardue'sCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote