View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
smbrouss70

Thumbs up Early Classic Enterprises

I've had my 4.5/6 drop on my truck for almost a year now, and I love it. Great quality, and great service. I ordered my disc brakes from them at the same time and after it was installed, the left front brake was dragging. I called Dave at ECE, he put me in touch with their Raybestos Rep. and the two of us tried to figure out what was wrong. We couldn't pinpoint it, so Dave sent me a new caliper and a new spindle, free of charge. He told me to change either or both of the parts until it was "right" and included the return shipping label to send the bad parts back, so that absolutely no money came out of my pocket.

Then while on a business trip near Fresno, CA, I stopped in to visit. Both Dave & Stan were very happy to greet me and shoot the BS even though I couldn't buy anything from them at the time.

Recently, I destroyed the carrier bearing on my 2-piece driveshaft, when I was trying to decide if I should go with a 1-piece, my wife told me to call Dave and see what he thought. Even though I still wasn't buying anything from him he was more than happy to give me advice based on his experiences with these trucks, which he has tons of.

I think what impresses me the most though is that every time I deal with Dave, he remembers who I am and we chat like we've been friends for years. Dave and the rest of the guys at ECE definately get a HUGE thumbs up from me. They have the absolute best Customer Service that I have ever dealt with. I will continue to buy everything that I need from them, even if they are a little bit more than the other guys.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -- Will Rogers
R.I.P. Oscar

R.I.P. Ratchet

1967 Pontiac GTO - Dad was the Original Owner
1970 Chevy 2wd SWB "Oscar's Truck"
1970 Chevy 2wd Blazer "Ratchet's Blazer"
2013 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Z71 LTZ "Brown Sugar"
2017 Chevy Suburban "BDB"
2020 Chevy Blazer Premier "Foxy"

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Shop Build

Last edited by smbrouss70; 10-15-2004 at 03:02 PM.
smbrouss70 is offline   Reply With Quote