View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
sweetk30

Re: H4 headlights or LED?

here is my truck with 4 j.w. speaker led conversions installed . these can be had with or without heater grid for ice / snow driving .

all i can say is 2 things .

no one has flashed me as they have a crisp hard cut off line on top to not flood and blind people coming at you like lots of others do out there for cheaper prices .

and i will NOT drive at night anymore unless its in my truck with these lights unless i 100% have no choice .

hands down best money i have ever spent on a simple plug and play upgrade that works .

2 night pics are low beam only as i tested the low first before i ordered the high beams .

pic 1 = my truck .

pic 2 = stock halogen every day bulbs on low .

pic 3 = just low beam j.w. speaker installed .

note : there is a sign on the air port fence and mail box and telephone pole you cant see on left and just the mail box pole on right no box . then with the low only of j.w. speaker there all there . also you can make out the pole right before the mail box thats a older darker color pole with the led lights that you can not even see in the before pic .

and these are from my crappy 2meg pixel camera phone . real lift view is 10x better .

these pics were taken from my driveway to the end of the street at the airport fence . the pole left to my mail box is just over 100 feet . my mail box to the end of the street at the fence sign center of pic is around 300 feet range .
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.

Last edited by sweetk30; 09-29-2019 at 11:20 AM.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote