View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 03:01 PM   #1
Paul72

Two (2) Single wall tops - $50 ea.

Hey Guys,

I just ran to a bone yard this afternoon and found some things that somebody might be interested in:

The two single wall tops are very solid. Neither have a hatch or any hatch hardware, one has both windows in very nice condition, the other has one window in it, also very nice cond. The guy quoted me $50 for each of them.

One of the tops is on a '72 CST Blazer which has been pretty much picked over. The body is complete except for the grille and front bumber. Some rust on the doors, rockers and floor shot. The rear bumper lookled to be in good shape, but couldn't get a good look (sitting on ground - no axles). The Blazer also had the chrome trim where the top bolts on, and the top chrome trim for the side panels.

Rear bench gone, but both front buckets are there if anyone needs the brackets.

Also, since mine is not a CST, there was a cable that looked lilke a speedo cable that was quite long and thin. It went thru the floor on the driver's side behind the first pillar - any ideas? The actual speedo cable was sitting in the hole for the instrument cluster.