View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #127
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayce08 View Post
hey tony , maybe i missed it but what does a driver and pass. door run , rust free ( dont mind fixing dents ) shipped to 36575 ? thanks
I sell good, used, repaired door shells for $175.00, plus packaging & shipping, via Greyhound-Freight, that usually runs $65.00 each. When receiving items, via Greyhound-Freight, the buyer must pick-up the items at the terminal nearest your location. This is the most economical method I have found to ship large items, like door shells and fenders.

I do the panel repairs on any rusty areas in my shop. I also weld any non-stock mirror holes or other imperfections. I do not skim-coat or primer anything, because most body shops want to see the virgin sheet metal, prior to doing any preparations for bodywork, primer or paint.

I also offer a $40.00 core credit for a rusty door shell. This is based on the door shell being repairable. Also, I sell the door shell only, due to the lighter weight of shipping without the glass, innards and hardware.

Please let me know if I can help you with these items or other 4-5-6 Chevy trucks parts in the future and thanks for the opportunity.
LILRED66 is offline   Reply With Quote