View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #163
broey
Square

Re: The One & Done Party!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlf250 View Post
Just got back to Cali ... What weekend..... Had a blast broey can't wait for the next one....Dino thanks for the hospitality, Delmo thanks for 85mph shake down run from my house to Dino's!!! Jon, Travis and everyone else I met this weekend me and my kid had a great time thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
eddie thanks for coming out and bringing the K5 you were awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Street Rods View Post
What a great time! We are happy to have been a part of this event. It's always great to get together with the guys who make this industry what it is. I had such a good time that we will be doing another event like this next year at our shop! Thanks to everybody who participated and it was a pleasure to meet all the guys that came out.

Here is a pic of Del and me taking a quick break! Can't say it enough.... I had a great time!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

count me in I will be ready to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amueller454 View Post
Had a great time working with everyone. Its really cool seeing people come together like that and work. Met some more awesome dudes from the forum.
glad you had fun, your bike is sick!! thanks so much for all the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost2Bags View Post
Looks like a blast and the truck looks great. I wish I was able to get out there. The way people on this forum get together and help each other out is amazing. I spent the last 12 years in the Subaru community and never saw anything like this. Truly awesome the passion everyone here has for these trucks! On another note, is there any way to buy one of the C10 club keychains? I'm ready for more pics of the completed truck!
Posted via Mobile Device
it was awesome, there was never any negativity the whole day, everyone worked so well together... hit up C0UCH for the key chains. they are dope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
Broey, I think you may have started a tradition. It would be awesome to see events like this all over the country. Plus, it's a great opportunity to meet other members from the site. For quality of people, this site can't be beat!!!

The truck looks killer!! You guys knocked it out of the park!
we plan on doing a lot more of the One N' Done parties. Hopefully it will inspire other people to try the same thing! thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offlimts502 View Post
"The dude that helped clean the frame with me and Dave while everyone was eating, He worked his butt off" That was me. I don't post a lot on here but definably plan on finding a project to work on in the near future and will be sure to pick everyone's brains.

It was an honor to be working with some of the industry's best and I learned a lot. I appreciate Nate taking me "under his wing" for the day. If only I could've learned to weld like him by the days end.

Dino to me is the famous guy I read about on the forum or in Street Trucks magazine or cruising the grounds at the GoodGuys shows but I never actually met let alone be invited to his shop to work on a truck.

I wish I could remember everyone's name just like most didn't know mine as well but with that said I look forward to talking to everyone more and if anyone needs help on their trucks I'd be more then willing to help. Just don't ask me to weld

Terry
Terry!!! good to put a name with the face. Dude, you got down all day.. did you ever take a break? thanks so much for everything you did!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
I want to thank everyone for posting up their pics, lots of great rides brought to the event, let's us that couldn't come see everything....Jim
So many people took photos all day, there are going to be a lot more photos popping up Im sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Thanks to everyone that came out, we had a great time! Thanks again to Dino, Nate, Del and Joey for setting everything up!

You can catch some of the video from the live stream at http://ustre.am/pwJ2
seriously..... thank you so much for everything!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNJchev77 View Post
Damn, what shame I wasn't able to make it! Looks like it was a great time... Broey, truck came out killer!! Nice work fellas!!!
thanks dude, too bad you couldnt make it