View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 06:57 PM   #149
Valarius_Starchaser

Re: Project Orange Crush (57 3100)

Getting really frustrated with ckperformance they claimed on the page of the piston I bought that
a. It came with everything required for installation (no lip seals were included)
b. It can run a full set of SIX (one more then stock) clutches and steels at .090 a steel and .080 a clutch when I have 5 .090 steels and one .075 steel and 6 .080 clutches and the thing is somewhere around .175 to tall even with the wave plate removed the unit was clearly machined down and is installed fully but I would need to reduce my clutch and steel count to 4 to even fit the thing and that's not even safe in my opinion I don't know what kind of a fast one they are trying to pull but I fully intend to either get it fixed or get my money back

Unfortunately I have called three times during business hours (no call backs) and emailed them twice now the second time just today at 5 we will see what happens I'm not sure what else to do about the situation super bummed I can't have stupid vendors slow me down like this.....

Suggestions anyone delt with this before?