View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 04:07 AM   #23
prodjay10

Re: Is LMC REALLY this bad?!?!?

My pops ordered a bunch of parts for his customer that weren't in the catalog by calling In. They sent the wrong parts. When he told them there was an issue, they responded by saying it was his fault and that they had proof because the conversation had been recorded. He asked to hear the recording, and guess what...

I haven't personally had issues with them, but I have with grumpies. I bought some stuff years back. As the lady helping me is giving me the parts, she noticed some were blemished. The chrome on a few pieces is not perfect. Not a big deal to me since the parts were nicer looking than the truck they were going in. I took them anyway and still paid full price. I did have an issue installing an engine wire harness. I call same day I purchased and the same person tells me too bad so sad. I call the manufacturer, and they try to walk me thru installation. They realized the part was incorrectly made for the truck. Wrong gauge wires, others too short, other had wrong terminals... They tell me to return it even though I let them know grumpies wouldn't help. I drive back to the store, the same lady tells me the same thing as when I called in. Too bad so sad even though I let her know she sold me the wrong part. I tell her call the manufacturers number, ask for so and so, give them this repair number. 10 min later she takes the harness back. I get another, maybe the same but fixed, in the mail. That was the last time I ordered from them. They lost 2 customers that day.

Last edited by prodjay10; 07-11-2016 at 04:15 AM.
prodjay10 is offline   Reply With Quote