Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 12:54 AM   #430
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckswede View Post
Hi, hope you don't mind a newbie sticking his head in here. You claim not to be a welder, but the pictures of your patchwork tell a different story. You do very nice work! And to think you originally got the truck for 675 bucks!
You've come a long way since then though, and when finished, you will have a great piece of american history to enjoy for many years to come!
And your new Silverado hauler is an absolute beast, it will serve you well on your upcoming road trips. Just wanted to say i'm following your great work and enjoying every step of it.
Thanks for looking in, man. I'm trying to get this truck close enough to done that I will be able to put it away for awhile while we do some traveling next year. It's nice to be putting stuff back together rather than just cleaning and prepping. I still have plenty of that, too, but the drivetrain is almost done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Your progress looks great !

I will be swinging thru Portland this August, would sure like to grab a cup of coffee with you, if you are up to talking shop...
You are certainly welcome to stop by anytime. I hope we can get together and share some stories.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote