Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 10:31 PM   #713
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstory View Post
Hey John. Sorry to hear your plight with that moron. As we discussed months ago over the phone, I knew he's a dishonest person when I dealt with him.

As for your continued build, congrats on the progress. I ran into a guy at the Dino's Get Down in Phoenix a couple weeks ago that had the complete system minus compressor, brackets, and condenser for sale at a reasonable price. I have his number - let me know and I can PM you his info.

Take care,
Mark
That would be awesome Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack B View Post
John I’m sorry to hear of the bad experiences you have had in our hobby. I got bit by a few over the years and wondered why car culture seems to attract dirtbags...as I got older and expanded my hobbies and interests I found out that anything that involves money brings the dirtbags.
This is the same guy that ripped this guy right?

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...2&postcount=79

From
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...rew+cab&page=4

On a better note, truck is looking awesome! can’t wait to see it go together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
I never understood why people are dishonest. I was raised to be a man of my word and if I said I was going to do something, do it. Ironically, if Tony was honest and delivered what he promised, he would be making tons of money on hard to find parts...maybe he is selling the dream of the part, not the part itself...the dream is $$, the actual part is $$$$. Either way, I hate to see this happen to anyone, but especially someone like John who would help someone if they needed help without question. Hang in there John...your truck will be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Well said & could not agree more.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
Im not sure what is up with Tony,......BUT
I refuse to let him ruin my project and joy.
I love these old trucks...no matter how they are done...show, not show, dropped, raised, LS or stock

I do this for my enjoyment, even when isnt joyful at times. There is so much negativity in our country and I REFUSE to join in that crap, even when stuff happens.....

When Im done Ill have a pretty cool truck, all the work except paint will be done by me, minus exhausr and stuff like that.

My truck had a gun rack in it when I bought it....so the holes were welded and I did the body work, ya know sand and sand....well when it was painted I noticed one small place that I didnt get exactly perfect....and its no big deal....my truck will have flaws, just like me, and I will still love my truck even with flaws....Just like my Father in Heaven loves me...FLAWED.

The greatesr thing about my truck is I have met some wonderful folks on here...and cant wait to meet more once ole girl is rollong down the highway.

Progress is coming...I promise!!!!

I
2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote