View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 05:36 PM   #115
texascowboy593

Re: Project "Tracy Lee" 59 Apache

I appreciate the kind words yall...
Whatahyaknow-I agree with the steelies and whitewalls. I think it would be cool. I've always been partial to turquoise. That color is the GM Tropical Turquoise from 1958.

Jebb- I have been non-stop and it was killing me at work yesterday. I drove 450 miles (im a truckdriver) on 3 hrs sleep .

Although it came together fast, I don't suggest that everyone go as "gung-ho" as I did with it. There are a couple of places that I didn't have the opportunity to thoroughly fix to my standards. I was in a time crunch with extenuating circumstances...

I am overall very pleased with how the truck turned out. This weekend I plan on borrowing a trailer to take her home. There is still much to do before she's totally street-legal and the interior is still a mess. The work that I could not do at home is now complete and I am so happy about that.

The updates will not be fast and furious as they once were due to the upcoming holidays and a slight slowdown at work but whenever I make a little progress, I'll be sure y'all are the first to know!

Next things to do are:
New seats from a late model chevy tahoe or similar
New exhaust system (those cherry bombs have got to go)
Interior door panels and other accesories from Roddoors.com
Bed Wood Kit (either Mar-K or Bruce Horkey)
Rubber floor mat

The list goes on and on...
Thx, James
2014 Dodge Durango (Wife-mobile)
2008 Dodge Ram Lone Star Edition (Daily driver)

Last edited by texascowboy593; 10-31-2006 at 06:43 PM.
texascowboy593 is offline   Reply With Quote