Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:53 PM   #65
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

OK I went and spent some serious money today. I purchased the Accuair e-level setup along with their new iLevel system. They are just about to release the Android version of the iLevel. They said it should be a couple of weeks before they release it, so that was cool.

However I did not buy their valve assembly. Their valve assembly is a 3/8", and the more I talked to them about it and asked them directly how fast is really was, the more it turned out it was slower than the current 3/8" valve assembly I have today on another ride. Basically the sales guy admitted that their systems speed is between a 1/4" and 3/8" normal valve assembly. Not on my dually! So I went with the Airbaggit 1/2" airengine valve system. And before you ask, yes you can run another companies valve system off their controller. Maybe not as plug and play as I would have wanted, but I am not going to put up with that slow of a system speed for that much money.

I also got my rims sent off to Trevor (Thanks Trevor for all the help today!) at Tennessee Wheel and Tire. I can't wait until these are back and I get the tires mounted up.

So now I'm broke... But HAPPY! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote