View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 12:48 PM   #5192
fourspeedwagon

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
I know this is not the "Trucks For Sale" section buuuuttttt, I think number VI this still applies.

Buyers Code of Conduct 67-72chevytrucks.com

I. Do not lead sellers on. If you have no intention of purchasing an item, do not lead a seller to believe you are.

II. Make initial contact with the seller in the thread. Failure to make initial contact for parts you are interested in via the thread will result in account restrictions.

III.Keep in contact with the seller. Ensure you contact them when payment has been sent. Failure to contact seller within 48 hours of posting you will purchase the item will forfeit purchasing rights.

IV.Ask the seller for details and pictures of the item you are purchasing, to help ensure a smooth transaction.

V. Keep a fair timeframe for sending payment. Two weeks is the standard. If the seller chooses to give less or more time, it will be stated clearly in the ad. If you have not sent payment in that amount of time, the item will go to the next inline, or be relisted.

VI.If you do not like the price of an item, look further. Comments on value, condition etc will not be tolerated.

It may not have been put in the gentlest of terms— but he was directly answering the question that was asked “does the truck appear fairly priced at $24k”
I saw the question and chose not to pitch my 2 cents in, but Jake did ask for feedback.
Hope everyone has a great day! Greg
“People are shocked when they find out I’m not a good electrician”
Dad told me “Son, never strike a man in anger- unless you’re certain you can get away with it”