Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:39 PM   #239
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokin4AReason View Post
nice build and keep those update(s) coming ....

but aw man, that is a sweet looking air cleaner ( been on the search in locating one for some time for mine )
Thanks so much...Yelmer had this one and was so nice and sent it to me over the holidays...my original spout was cut for some reason but the previous owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Nice grille John...I always like unique and different pieces. Nice touch!
Thanks Andy...Not original but cool in my book...I can always put the original back in if I like.

Also placed my last order today...hopefully from LMC.....got the new bedside coming, front panel and a couple of other things...actually more than a couple...I did get free shipping because I got so much....I figure might as well order enough to get free shipping instead of paying 400.00 to ship the bed side.

Also my new torque convertor came in and will be installing it Saturday....fingers crossed.

Got another picture from Bryan today...they are working on the bedside that was worth saving...They had it blasted and are doing the metal work on it...they are also gonna get a coat of good primer on it before I pick it up.....Itll be nice for it to not have a bunch of bondo in it. Cant wait till I take the rest over to him and get the rest of the rust gone and metal work done
Attached Images

Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote