View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 01:40 AM   #997
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post your 60-66 craigslist finds

61 GMC Chinook just in time for camping $3800. Not mine as I don't have room for it.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...108913811.html

Did Donald J. Trump stimulate you? Did you get that free IRS money? Do you want something none of your buddies has? If you answered Yes to any of the above, you need this camper!

1961 GMC motor coach
Factory GMC built
Clean title in hand
Recent tabs and Reg

Priced accordingly based on the following
Runs well
Leaks trans fluid badly out of the front of the trans
Passenger wheel cylinder needs replaced (no brake pressure)
Very rust free main cab
Interior original
Has minor fuel leak at one of the junctions under cab.

The price is set basically for a rust free running 61 cab and chassis the rest is a bonus. Doors and fenders have some previous body work as pictured but the cab is super solid

Has an automatic 4spd
Industrial big block v6

Trades welcome for daily capable Toyota pickups or 4runners or manual trans acura TL or TSX (have cash to ad on top) wheelers, crawlers, etc. LS swapped fun cars

Camper is wet and leaks water. Is salvageable but needs restoration.

Price is $3800obo
Clean title in hand

Text show contact info

Trades welcome if equal value, can add cash for value difference.

Can deliver for free within 20 miles of Eatonville. Additional towing distance can be discussed for added price.

Interested in toyota sas, 4runners, bagged c10, ls swap stuff, old cool stuff, wagons, chevelles, Cummins, powerstroke, duramax etc
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote