Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 12:11 PM   #78
TKCR

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by texarback View Post
On Monday I’m calling and cancelling my order. Randy lied when we spoke. The visor and door pockets should have been here early October. He said that was a certainty. He said he would give me an update on the new door panels. Nope. That didn’t happen either.

Terrible way to do business. 2+ years of sitting on my money and that’s the best they can do. Shameful.
He’s not lying to you. He only told you what his manufacture is telling him. He can’t control what’s happening with his suppliers. The better choice would be not to “make guarantees and promises”, because something will always happen and then he’s the bad guy. Trust me, I have learned this with the belts I restore for people. I try very hard not to use certain words when giving timelines. Because every time, it comes back and bites me in the behind! I give a big time span, and then add to the end, that” I can’t control my suppliers timelines”. Too many things come into play that will blow it right out of the water.
Trust me, Randy is probably just as frustrated as you are, and all his customers. It reflects on him, so in truth he needs to stop making promises and just tell people that certain things may take an indefinite amount of time to receive. If you not ok with that then cancel the order. It’s what I have pretty much resorted to, but that doesn’t stop people from trying to get an update that I have no answer for.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote