Thread: NOS 69 Carmaro
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #7
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: NOS 69 Carmaro

I have a friend in Myrtle Beach SC has a 67 396 Chevelle documented bY GM. They came down in the early 90's to his place to do it. It's the only one they could locate that had all the correct numbers and never has been painted wrecked are restored in any fashion. Everything on the car is as it came from the factory down to the dry rotted tires. He kept them though not on the car he has them in his heated AC garage where the car stay's. I've seen it out side one time in the years I've know him. He never annouces when he will drive it and when he does he only goes around the block.
The GM people wanted to drive it and he refused. He did take them around the block though he said. He bought the car new and has the window sticker for it as well. The car is perfect except for one thing... well as far as I'm concerned! He should drive it and show it.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote