View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:01 PM   #414
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

[quote=NevEno;7346796]Thank you Clem!! We too had a great time and thanks for the Amazing food! Met a lot of really cool people! Your place is awesome. My daughter loves the shirt you gave her!! Thank you

You are more than welcome Paul and i appreciate the comments. i think your handle is too cool, now that i know what it means.
next year... your truck comes with you guys in it, right?

[QUOTE=White knuckle Garage;7346835]Clem thank you for a great time. Had fun meeting members and seeing your wonderful creations . Thanks for the t shirts , I know my kids really loved them

glad you came over Brandon and it was great to meet you. hope you guys make it an annual thing and next time, bring a tent the music goes late night and you won't have to worry about the drive home...

[QUOTE=ChrisDollins;7347012]Awesome place Clem! Definitely thanks for putting together a cool get together. I wish I could have stayed longer, but with a pregnant wife and my brothers three year old, I knew our time was limited haha. Couldn't believe all of the cool things at your place! Everywhere you looked was something awesome. Hopefully next year I'll bring the truck over and get one of those t-shirts and get to hang around longer.

pm me your address Chris... we got t-shirts left and all the forum guys were supposed to get them, sorry bout that. and next year i hope you stay too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
Had the best time ever , Clem is the best host ever . First a trip to a salvage yard . Then the party followed by Sunday at Mike & Sarah losh's working on BOOSTED BERTHA them ending with pool with Clem and the guys . One word unforgettable thanks Clem
BIG FUN for me Martin... dang, i wish that big ol' ocean wasn't in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Thanks for such a great time.
It was Awesome.
I'll never ever ever ever forget it.
I learned TONS and met some wonderful people.
I also learned what Clems side job is.
dem cakes weren't that bad, huh?
had a fantastic time with you bomp and a return visit is a must.

hopefully i will get some pics up soon but all the important things that happened, happened very well... new friends made, lots of toys collected and a good time had. thanks guys... the cyber brothers are for real.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote