View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 09:12 AM   #422
jimmythompson1964

Re: tilly to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
hi fellas, we're back up from page 5...

tilly has progressed pretty well this last month. got a bunch of wiring done and brake and fuel lines done. attached more of the under hood goodies, got most of the dash finished... but the big thing was the utility bed got painted. that thing is huge. by the time it got 3 coats of single stage, wet sanded and then 3 more coats, inside the cabinets and inside the bed, it took a full gallon of paint. i still need to paint the hood and tailgate but the painting phase is nearly done. whew...

now comes final assembly and the fire-it-up phase. soooo want this beast finished and out of here.

sorry about the poor pics. i don't have the touch Mark does on photographing a black vehicle. but once the new camera and i become more familiar with each other, things should improve.

our shepherd pup Gus is 13 weeks old now and 35 pounds. his feet are very big and his ears haven't come up straight yet but he's a cutie. his dad was 140 lbs. and his mom was 110. so we're expecting a good size dog in a year or two.

heres the pics... back next month. later guys.
Gus is huge and intimidating now...thanks for the hood & fender.

Last edited by jimmythompson1964; 09-06-2018 at 09:18 AM.
jimmythompson1964 is offline   Reply With Quote