View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 09:15 AM   #14
special-K
Special Order

Re: '67-'71 Suburban A/C

No, nothing yet. I am just too busy to deal with this. I got bombarded with calls, been working long days, looking at/estimating jobs, and the only way Ifor any hope to take a few days for labor day (I am labor) is to cram all I can in between now and then. One truck needs a wheel cyl and the other a coil. I just have too much on my plate to gather what is needed to build the crate, estimate size and weight first, building, and run it up to fastenal...if it doesn't cost too much. I've done all this before and wrote the time and effort up as helping fellow members out. But, I just can't afford the time right now, so pretty much pulling it out of here. I didn't want to have to stash it, again, but ended up having to due to being so busy. So, sorry about that. Once I posted I realized probably not what I could handle, but already had responses when I cam back and gave it a shot. It would weight as much as the whole unit plus a couple sheets of plywood and 1x6 or 18 frame plus packing. Over 100# limit for Greyhound, leaving Fastenal or U-ship. Again, sorry for the false start

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote