View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 12:48 PM   #10
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: electrical pin removal question

The mounting box on this setup sits higher than the loader arm so it gets hit easily if working in the woods or tight spaces and crushes the face of the plug. 1st time I replaced the entire harness bc Bobcat said that was the only fix for it. It has been broke for a while now and I was ordering some other maintenance items from an aftermarket seller and it just happened to show this connector on the same page as the other parts I was ordering. $116 beats $1k any day. Figured I had nothing to lose cutting it off other than my fingers but all turned out well in the end. I also relocated the box to be more beside the quick couples instead of on top of them so hope that will keep it from damaging it in the future.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote