BOSS
Just here to help

chevman-67

****** Truck Information ******
General
Manufacturer:Chevrolet
Year:1967
How long have you owned this truck?:1998
History behind the truck:I am the 3rd owner of this truck,Bought it from a guy who was the 2nd owner that had plans on resoring it but never did anything with it.The first owner bought it and was a farmer that used it on his farm for many years.

Chassis
Suspension type:Coil springs all around.HD shocks.
Front Brakesrums
Modifications:HD coils in front.Needed them to hold v-8 motor.
Power brakes from 68 pickup as everything was manual and this truck is a daily driver.
Rear Brakesrums
Steering:Power steering off 72 pickup with a 307 cid.
Front and rear tire/wheel type:P275-60-15 Daytona Radial SR tires with Monte Carlo Chrome Directionals on all 4 corners.
Front differential type / Gears:N/A
Rear differential type / Gears:Origanal 12 bolt with 307 Gears.

Body
Color Scheme:Blue
Bodyman: Myself and a good friend.
Modifications:I added front & rear marker lights,shaved the hood & fender emblems.
Paint Typeupont, Competition blue, enamel.
Painter:Myself and friend that helped with body work.

Interior

Color:All Black with Blue power 6 way seats.
Material:Velour & Vinyl
Upholsterer:My wife
Wiring:All stock
Modifications:Added a pull out deck,made kick panels,headliner, door panels.
Steering wheel/Column:Blue & Chrome grant wheel.Used stock column from another truck that had a 4 on the floor.
Stereo/Speakers/Amps:Sony Xplode 50x4 CD,2,6x9 200w Sonys in custom box,1, 6x9 Sony in dash,2 Tweeters 120w on dash.1 Amp mounted to box 240w Rampage.
Air Conditioning:N/A
Instrument Gauges:Full Gauge cluster with vacume NO tach. Tach on column.

Engine

Cubic Inch:355 CID ,Had 250 6 cyl ,Thats gone.
Manufacturer:GM
Camshaft:Edelbrock Performer plus#
Cylinder heads:400 CID #
Valve Covers:Full chrome kit on engine.
Intake Manifold:Edelbrock performer RPM,Idel to 5500
Ignition System:HEI.
Exhaust typeual Exhaust front to back 2 1/4" with Terminator mufflers,Stock ramhorn manifolds and Stainless steel Bowtie exhaust tips.

Transmission

Automatic / Standard:Standard Borg Warner T-10 out of 69 Pontiac GTO.4 speed.
Torque Converter:N/A
Modifications:Had 3 on the tree ,not anymore.
Shifter type:Hurst with T handel
Drive Shaft:1 piece.
This truck is both mine and my daughters she is 11 years old and loves it as much as I do if not more.We together found that she is a true gear head and loves the muscle cars and trucks from the past.I will not take all the credit in this truck as my daughter and I both had equal time and ideas on building it.This truck has had a complete frame off restoration and nothing got smashed, cut, or deformed in any way.This truck can be put back together to stock no holes in doors for speakers, ect.All we wanted was a play toy to have fun in and drive every day in the summer.Hope everyone enjoys our truck as much as we do .