View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 05:35 AM   #97
darush01

Re: Where/How did you find your Truck ?

Throughout my life my dad has had every type of older vehicle you can imagine, I might be exaggerating a little but hrs had alot one 69-70 Lwb c10 inline 6 3 ott that was beautiful strangely I have no memory of it besides a picture with me in the background around tht same time he had a 71-72 that even he doesn't remember but I've found pictures of it as well then later he had another 72 c10 350 3ott that I remember well bc he put 5,rear ends and a motor in it before selling it, and he had a ramp truck tht was a 68 I think gmc with a 400 4 spd and a 69-70 panel truck I'd love to have now, all that said when he called and told me to go to a bar in the rough side of town to look at an old truck I had no clue what to expect, but when I got there I saw a 72 c20 med olive factory 350 4spd kinda rough but completely original I had to have it, the price was$1200 I paid $750 and 4 years later it's still my dd and getting restored 1 part at a time most of which I find in my dads garage, I've already used 2 carbs got a brand new set of rockers valve covers a fuel pump and radiator he had laying around
darush01 is offline   Reply With Quote