View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 02:34 AM   #19
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Re: New Tx Member with '72 C10 Cheyenne!

Thanks guys! Since I got her last April I have done so much to her. Finally the transmission leaks are gone and I think I might have fixed a fuse that has been randomly blowing tonight due to a flaky turn signal mech.

From the engine/transmission rebuild, R134a swap, tilt upgrade, LEDs upgrade, vapor canister rebuild, side mount spear (with OEM lock), tie downs, radio/speakers, glove lock/matching keys, washer convert, and tach add-on she is all new truck! Oh and a new tailgate too! Oh, oh, I have a numbers matching 72 C10 Qjet out for rebuild too but I am not expecting that to get done until March/April (the guy has a big back log but my carb is inline at Quadrajet Power).

Now to get my tint and bed spray liner installed but only once I recover a bit! Getting the valve seals redone and the transmission leaks fixed this week ate all my slush funds away!! And thanks to Andy here on the forums now I want a HomeLink/Compass/Auto Dimming rearview mirror!

I'll surely be smiling at the Coffee and Cars on Sunday!

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote