View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #113
SCOTI

Re: Project: Recycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Boy, I missed something...I had to go back and skim through this whole thing to find out why your doing this for the filler neck. I found where you strugled with the piping from your original location in the corner. I thought that location was great. A buddy of mine did one in the corner on a '71 model that turned out nice, but I never looked at the piping or tank type.

I like how this centered location looks with the small filler. I think that getting anodized in a satin black if you use a spay in liner would make it almost disapear.

Not to bug you too much, but did you have a chance to get those measurements of the axle perches?
I have the axle installed on the chassis (on my 'table') so gettin accurate dimensions has been a challenge while working solo. My buddy stopped by the shop Wed night after dropping his daughter off but only stayed a few minutes. I asked a guy from my work to lend a hand w/it after work tonight (he owes me a favor).
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote