View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 11:10 AM   #190
truckin 79

Re: INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio

Anyone else using a air/fuel gauge? I put in a previous thread that I have had trouble passing emissions in CO. I thought I fixed it with EGR replacement but that was wishful thinking. I took to a local garage and asked them to see if they could get it within limits to pass emissions. They charged me 100 bucks and said carb needs rebuilt. I just rebuilt carburetor and the guy says well then you need to buy another carb. I buy another carb rebuilt from Rockauto 260 and take to emissions station, I thought I felt a little improvement while driving truck. Well with new carb it failed even worse then old carb. I thought I would buy a A/F gauge and luckily Gregski has a good write up on install and tuning. I just wanted to know if people who had these gauges averaged the 14.7 or what readings were like. I bought a AER gauge from Ebay 170, I thought it was better then paying some mechanic who did not really care anyway.
Oh yeah thanks alot Gregski for all the great info on this and other thread. I think you should print out all these pages out and sell online as a how to book.