View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:04 PM   #187
67chevy1series

Re: 65 dodge d100 crew cab AKA ''she wants the D''

Sorry for the delay in response.. I don't get on as much as I used too. The rear end I got is stock from a 68 d100 so it has the factory small mopar:ford bolt pattern like the CV uses. Also the rear for now still has the factory drums on it, I have yet to get into buying all the aftermarket parts for my build like the rear disc kit. And as for the from suspension, it's been awhile since I've messed with it since my welder gave up on me, so I'm not sure of the precise measurements I used but I know for sure I took a pie cut out of the top and lower horizontal sides of the C channel frame and sliced down the side of the frame and removed the factory motor mounts that are divided in and I then pinched in the side of the frame to close the pie cut gap, then I closed the open portion of the frame rail. I still have yet to box the frame in, I had some pics of the work only old phone but the battery blew up and destroyed it so I lost quite a bit of notes and pictures from the build of this truck. I'm not sure when I'll be able to go back to where I have the truck right now, but I'll take some pics and post them when I can.
67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote