View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 09:30 PM   #289
sprint_9

Re: sprint_9's 72 C10 Project

Over the last couple weeks I got quite a bit done. I assembled and then got base and one round of clear down on my box.

I was able to finally get my engine running, I had some issues with the ecm. Im not sure if the ecm was bad or the program wasnt right, but I ended up with a different ecm and now it runs. Ive been able to get it up to temp and run the transmission through the gears on some jack stands, everything operates pretty good. I have alot of tuning to do though. Im going to try and get a decent video of it running.

I was able to get my No Limit rear sway bar installed, it was all beat up from shipping so I re coated it with some epoxy.

I have been working on my bed wood off and on during the week. I coated the bottoms and sides with epoxy, and stained the tops black. Im planing on a couple coats of flattened clear on them yet, but so far they are turning out great.

I finally decided this last weekend to flow coat my box. I sanded and scuffed everything on it and gave it 3 more coats of clear. The end result was much better this time around with it. Things look so much better flow coated. I cant recommend SPI products enough, the fact that I can achieve something like this says alot for their products.
Attached Images

sprint_9 is offline   Reply With Quote