View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 01:27 AM   #261
Robert Andrew

Re: "Albert" -- 1949 AD, S10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSSEY View Post
So I finally got around to getting my motor put back together. Funny how it took me a couple of hours to get the heads pulled off of it and to the machine shop with the hope of getting the heads back and the motor put together over the Thanksgiving break. Well, I did end up getting the heads back before Thanksgiving, but the assembly didn't get finished up till Christmas break.

Anyways, I got in my first successful test drives in the day after Christmas venturing out a bit further after each return trip home. I made a trip to the parts store to get some coolant to top off the radiator...I think it took me 30 minutes to get out of there. I still have a long list of things to do but for now, I think I'll mostly drive it. Come spring I'll be back at it with a couple small things done between now and then.

Here's a short video I put together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRtkcPPpmJw

Your truck turned out really well. The stance and ride height is perfect. Sounds perfect too. From following your build and because of your engineering skill, I knew it would be awesome. That's a project to be proud of, for sure. Good job!!!
Robert Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote