View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #66
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
No it just makes you normal, I know that's the way I am with mine I'm used to seeing certain things and a friend will come over and see something that I haven't done and well it gets me a talking
At least I'm not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
I keep going back and forth on my truck whethe to do air or keep it the way it is, well I contacted Porterbuilt they suggested doing a coilover kit, which is what I'm going to do in the future, tad bit more pricey than running air, but they also told me I would be saving about 2k by not doing air, just a suggestion didn't mean to get sidetracked.
I'll have to give PB a call. I haven't made up my mind 100% yet. I know I want to use the truck as a truck and that will include towing a trailer at some point. I like coil overs and I plan on going that route on my GTO, but I'm not sure they'd be great for towing. I'm not educated enough on the subject to know so I'll have to ask the experts.

Thanks for opening my eyes to this though. Now I'll just need to do more research. Usually a good thing when a lot of $$$ is involved.

Got a suggestion on what I should do regarding the brakes? Install new booster and leave the rest alone, or go all out with new calipers, rotors, lines and prop valve??

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote