View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 07:19 AM   #531
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random pictures that you did not take.

What's the point of one group of men fighting to keep the other group from getting a pig skin ball that defies the definition of "ball" across lines on a field? Or any sport? How about spending huge sums of money to make a car unusable on the street they only drive 1/4 mile at a time or one that only goes around in a circle counterclockwise for 500 miles? Some questions you just don't ask. It's entertainment. I see your point. But we've some a long way from the days of gladiators. Boxing is funny. Like you said, two guys beating the crap out of each other, and they where hug padded mittens so the don't hurt each other while a third guy not involved in a fight also makes sure they only hurt each other in certain ways and no in other ways. What I ask, is why do they need to have sex bomb women in skimpy duds and hi-heels walk around holding up a number? Uh, strike that. Forget I asked

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote