View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 04:40 PM   #34
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: How do you protect your investment from theft ?

Funny, my new neighbor has a real nice car hauler in his driveway, might be his friends. They're away someplace, so he parked his Dodge sideways to block it. I'd rather lose a Dodge than that trailer too, good decision

I think end the end, it's just better we don't leave our trucks anywhere we're not if we can't take the long-term emotional pain of losing one Doesn't mean you can't go on vacation, just install a home security system, 4-5 deterrents on the truck. Tear it down if you want to, same with garage door operation, or chain it all up with door stops, just use bolt heads they don't have an answer for. Bars on the window and doors. Neighborhood watch, couple German Shepherds, snakes. Just cuz you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 07-14-2020 at 05:02 PM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote