View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #310
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Way to go.
Sail panels, perfect grill with bumper guards no less, AC, power brakes,V8,trim and deluxe wheel to boot.
What-a-score!!!

Oh, and a tach AND chrome bumper.
thanks greg, don't run across them this nice very often. looking for some updates on your truckcapades...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
add 4way flasher to the list
i know, probably just the way i would have ordered it. the weird thing to me is the chevy orange engine color which i didn't think came in trucks...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
Man, that thing's loaded. Great job!
thanks bro, just lucky on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
geeze thats a bell and whistle gal. I like the utility beds, but I am not sure I would like one myself. sure look nice though
i'm finding out that few shops are building trucks for the service guys and this one is slated for a heat & air guy. and thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Awesome Score!!!
Diggin' the Patina!!!
i dig the patina also but its gonna be shiny and covered with logos... too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Well, the new gal had me at bumper guards........

I see she is on Colorado plates.

Great looking so far, and that you drove her home from OK ?? That's pretty cool.
hey rian, you got a colorado plate in your collection? i got a pair of nice ones... looking forward to next october, meeting you and martin. woohoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Nice score on the new truck. How do yiou find nice trucks like that for a steal. Everthing I find is in bad shape or overpriced and sometimes both...
actually sigshooter turned me on to this truck... hes got a sharp eye for them.

the gray utility came with a big box of receipts and paper work including these 2 bits of info... almost never get this stuff.
Attached Images

clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote